Thursday, June 25, 2015

Week 7

Collaboration:

Collaboration in the workplace is one of the things I've learned a lot about since I've been here at Innerspaice. I collaborate a lot with sales reps to get quotes for furniture pricing, etc. One very important aspect of our collaboration within the office is our weekly staff meetings are on Wednesdays at 9AM. They are laid back, but very efficient and never last more than an hour. Jim gives a report of what needs to be done and what projects have been completed the week before, the sales team gives their reports, the design team gives their report, and then the project managers give reports on what is being installed and what needs to be installed.

That's all for now--I'll be gone on vacation next week! Try not to miss me too much. :)

Haworth love and mine, 
Emily the Intern



No comments:

Post a Comment